Dry red wine "Aliwen" Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva is made from Cabernet Sauvignon, Maipo Valley collected (70%) and the Colchagua Valley (30%). The best carefully selected grapes are crushed and fermented gently 7-10 days in stainless steel tanks. Fermentation starts at a temperature of 18-20 ° C, which gradually increases and reaches 28-30 ° C. Extract 70% of the wine for 9 months is carried out in French and American barrels of second and third use. The remaining 30% of the wine matured in stainless steel tanks to provide maximum expression of fruit and variety of colors in the final mix.
You may also like